Establishing Part IV Eligibility
- You are eligible to apply for Part IV if you have passed all subjects of Part I.
- You must also be within six months of graduation or a graduate of an eligible chiropractic college.
- Obtain your college registrar’s online authorization.
If you are a doctor of chiropractic:
- If you are a doctor who was licensed on or before December 31, 1997, you are not required to have passed NBCE Part I to apply for Part IV.
Part IV Retakes
- You may retake the Part IV Exam without re-establishing eligibility.
- If you have passed Part IV, you are not eligible to retake the exam unless it is required by a state board.