Parts I, II, III and Physiotherapy Exams
The NBCE will offer Parts I, II, III and Physiotherapy in January, March and August of 2018.
All of the Parts I, II, III, and Physiotherapy exams in 2018 are scheduled in the paper-and-pencil format.
When to arrive:
- Please allow sufficient time to arrive at the test center. You must be in your seat at the scheduled start time or risk disqualification.
- If you are retaking an individual subject, arrive 15 minutes prior to the exam start time to register for the exams.
- If you arrive late to an exam subject, you will not be admitted. Your exam fee(s) will be forfeited and you will need to reapply for another administration date.
- To see a full schedule of exams, click here.
What to bring:
- For registration, you MUST provide TWO forms of valid identification.
- ID No. 1: A government issued photo ID (valid driver’s license, state/province ID card, passport, or military ID card)
- ID No. 2: A U.S. social security card, social insurance card, credit card, bank ATM card, or school ID
- Please review the list of prohibited items.